REFUNDS, RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS
“In any circumstance, I am happy to discuss options for refunds, partial refunds, or a store credit at my discretion – this depends on the problem you have encountered.” – Deano Designs Perth
DEANO DESIGNS PERTH cannot be held responsible for the following circumstances:
- Your pet chewed, ate or destroyed the article you purchased.
- The measurements you provided for your hutch/cage were incorrect – thus the liners/accessories do not fit.
- Something you had made a year ago and now want the same fabric, and the fabric is now discontinued.
- You did not follow the correct washing/care recommendations when cleaning your handmade products.
Please Note: If you are unhappy with an item you have received ( Please contact me immediately)
- Not correct in colour (ie fabric colour/pattern).
- Not correct in size – ie smaller/longer/bigger than described, so you cannot use it).
- Not correct in use. – doesn’t do what it is supposed to do
- Not as described on the website – ie wrong item entirely
CHECK YOUR ORDER:
- PLEASE NOTE: check your order as soon as you receive it – if the item you ordered is not right, – I can only accept the goods back if they are unused and resellable.
- So please do try them for fit when they arrive, before you wash them or use them in the cage – and if they’re not right, let me know and we’ll work something out.
RETURNING ITEMS FOR CREDIT/REFUND:
Please contact me via telephone, email or Facebook message if you have any issues with the products you have purchased from me.
I may be able to help sort the issues out over the phone with you. I will not accept unauthorized returns, or issue credits unless agreed to proceed beforehand.
RETURN POSTAGE: If I request that you bundle the goods up and return them to me via post – I will let you know the postal address to send the parcel to. The goods do not need to come back to me Express mail, regular parcel post is fine. Wrap them in a plastic bag, plenty of tape to prevent bursting in transit, and clearly labelled.
Please send me a copy of your post office lodgement receipt, a photo is fine, so I know to expect a parcel, and can track it if overdue at my end.
I will reimburse any authorised postage costs once I receive the package back. Credits for faulty goods will be processed when they have been received back here.
NON RETURN: If you are offered a credit for items once they are returned and evaluated, and you don’t send them back as arranged, then the credit cannot proceed in all fairness. I have the right to at least inspect the faulty goods you would like a credit for.
- * * * It may turn out that it’s faulty materials, not my workmanship that’s the real issue, so I would need to take these issues up with my suppliers by physically showing them the product.
- After all, the polar fleece, polyester wadding and the core layer products are all factory made overseas – I simply sew them together.
SHRINKAGE: As with all fabric products, shrinkage can and may occur. If you experience substantial shrinkage in an item you have purchased from me, then please, send me some pics so I can see whats happening, and we can sort the issue promptly.
I cannot not prewash the fabrics before I sew them, as fabrics are bought by the roll..
I reserve the right to offer a remake at no charge, a partial discount, or a full refund – depending on the problem.
Note: Social media is not the platform for these issues – so please message me, email me or even call me to sort the problem straight away.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: Robyn 040 777 3129 (Perth WA – please check time differences with your own state)